Delta Gaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Delta Gaming
Delta Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(deliced) d2cool's mod application (posted by mangirl

3 posters

Go down

(deliced) d2cool's mod application (posted by mangirl Empty (deliced) d2cool's mod application (posted by mangirl

Post by mangirl Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:53 pm

In-Game Name: D2cool
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:136330288
Link to Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198232926304/

Explain RDM in your own words: killing people with no reason
Explain NLR in your own words: don't go to the place you died for a while
Why are Server Threats not tolerated?: Because it will keep other players from playing

Someone says thay have been scammed by a gun dealer, what do you do?: ask the gun dealer how much they sell guns for then check the actual price
Someone says they have been RDM'd: check with the suspect
You witness a raid, and you realize the owner of the base keeps coming back: warn the player if they ignore jail them
Someone is advertising another forum/community, what do you do?: warn, kick, ban
Someone says in OOC, "Hey check out my latest video! *link* ", what do you do?: warn, kick, ban

Why do you deserve this rank?:
Mic Y/N: Y
Hours on server within last week: 5-6
Amount of warnings and last warning date: 1

-D2cool

mangirl
Owner

Back to top Go down

(deliced) d2cool's mod application (posted by mangirl Empty Re: (deliced) d2cool's mod application (posted by mangirl

Post by Avohkii Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:26 pm

My apologies, but based on your reasoning highlighted by this application shows me that you are not fit to be a moderator. I believe your own words for RDM were adequate, but your definition of NLR needs to be revised. You must not forget that people who died also need to pretend like their past life never happened. They must not recognize people who killed them previously as threats, etc. When the question regarding the scamming gundealer was brought up, we were referring to the fact that the gundealer would not deliver the customer's desired weapon, but keep the cash. When someone has been RDMed I recommend speaking to the suspect as well as the victim, and piece their stories together. Then, spectate the offender and see if he does commit an offense again. I don't see any major faults in your other answers, other than the last few ones. You never stated any reason why you deserve this rank, so why would we recruit you without a well-thought reason? You abused props as well as refused to swap jobs from mayor to hobo, which was one offense that I witnessed myself. Again, I apologize, but there is no way you can rank up with a record and response such as that. DECLINED

Avohkii

Back to top Go down

(deliced) d2cool's mod application (posted by mangirl Empty Re: (deliced) d2cool's mod application (posted by mangirl

Post by mangirl Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:33 pm

^DECLINED What this man said above was what I would've said it can't be more accurate.I think you're not fit for the job.Play some more read over the rules and apply again in the future

Mangirl-Co owner

mangirl
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by thedtoocool Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:37 am

Go fuck your selves

thedtoocool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down