Delta Gaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Delta Gaming
Delta Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(declined) EpicElite Admin App

3 posters

Go down

(declined) EpicElite Admin App Empty (declined) EpicElite Admin App

Post by EpicElite Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:32 am

In-Game Name: EpicElite
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:102136221
Link to Steam Profile: Wont let me link, sorry

Explain RDM in your own words: Randomly killing somone for no apparent reason.
Explain NLR in your own words: When somone gets killed, and keeps coming back for revenge/defending their base.
Why are Server Threats not tolerated?: It is not tolerated, because some could actually ddos the server. No chances will be taken.

Someone says thay have been scammed by a gun dealer, what do you do?: Ask if the gun dealer adverted steal, if not, punish gun dealer. If did, return player.
Someone says they have been RDM'd: Ask by who, check the logs, if false, return and warn for lying. If true, jail rdmer for 180-260 secs.
You witness a raid, and you realize the owner of the base keeps coming back: Bring the owner to a roof and jail him for 180 secs for nlr
Someone is advertising another forum/community, what do you do?: Kick them for advertising.
Someone says in OOC, "Hey check out my latest video! *link* ", what do you do?: Tell them to stop, if continued, kick them.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I think i can help out the server in many ways if i'm granted admin.
Mic Y/N: Y
Hours on server within last week: 15 mins lel
Amount of warnings and last warning date: 0

EpicElite

Back to top Go down

(declined) EpicElite Admin App Empty Re: (declined) EpicElite Admin App

Post by mangirl Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:51 pm

mangirl
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Moa Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm not to sure why you would apply so fast? Also man girl child and I had a talk and he told me what you were doing.
Another note. You get Mod then you apply for admin then like man girl child you get promoted to admin+ over time then superadmin. If you can't get your link its probs because your steam is private. Even though we should be getting all the help we can get I don't want people who act like what I've heard and seen as a mod or admin. Maybe play a little more then apply.

DECLINED
Moa
Moa
Owner

https://deltagaming.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down